[Az-Geocaching] I forgot how serious some people get

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:17:01 MST 2008

Since I am now receiving email from people off list I will simply add this..

Cachers take this discussion list WAY to serious..

 So to all nine people I know that Geocache and have the name Gale, I am
truly and deeply sorry that my joke was taken seriously and you feel as if
the evil beast from hell has jumped into your back yard.
 I will be sure to close and lock the door and I will do my best to never
bring humor to the list again.

 (That is going to be hard to accomplish however I will try to refrain from
comments and wish you all a Safe and Happy holiday!)

 I am going back to work and then maybe, just maybe, if the community
allows, I will plan for a cache trip this weekend.