[Az-Geocaching] Another cache bites the dust

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 13:30:50 MST 2008

Link to cache log

Looks like the geocaching cop/pirate has hit another cache, this one in Mesa.

I do not think its real cops. Anyone with real authority would have gone directly to geocaching website and contacted them. This is just someone who printed up stickers and is throwing his or her weight around. Anyone have legal training or knows a lawyer? Perhaps we can get a legal opinion on this.

BTW Gale, which team are you? And are you male or female? I rarely encounter someone with my name and spelling lol.

Gale aka Desert Viking

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898