[Az-Geocaching] Look what was found by a cache

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:45:18 MST 2008

ROFLMAO

 Oh yeah.. Us Tucson cachers are always up there trying to destroy
your urban nano world!!

 You either have a twisted sense of humor or your.. well no I wont
accuse you of anything while it appears you will others.

 I bet it is a local cacher (maybe Gale?) who places the sticker so
they do not have to log a DNF!!!