[Az-Geocaching] Apache Trail

D.A.D.. dadrolan at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 14:00:45 MST 2008

I second and third what Daniel said below !  The trip down the Apache Trail
is wonderful.  I love to make a day trip

over Four Peaks and down the Apache Trail because it is such beautiful
terrain.  The Apache Trail becomes dirt within

a short distance of the Roosevelt Dam and becomes paved east of Tortilla
Flats.  I have seen deer, javelina, rattlesnakes

and even a large tarantula in the middle of the road while traveling on the
trail.  If I had a choice of the trail versus I-17,

I would take the trail every single time.  Just take it slowly and you will
enjoy every single moment.  You might also like to

stop at Tortilla Flats and check out the restaurant, it has great food !

See you at A.J.A.C.S.

David R.  (also known as D.A.D..)

  _____