[Az-Geocaching] GPS receivers allowed on airlines: ++Continental

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:33:35 MST 2008

I have used mine on the last 4 flights I was on. It depends on the airline,
as well as the captain. The captain of the plane has the authority to say no
and remove you from the flight.

My father got in serious trouble for simply taking a photograph of my mother
on a flight and it got ugly. Simple advice he gave me afterwards is if they
say no, do not argue. You lose a lot of your rights while on a plane :)