[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 89, Issue 6

Steven Stringham Steve at stringhams.org
Sun Mar 16 18:00:32 MST 2008

There is also one on the NE corner of 35th Ave and Osborn (1/2 way
between Indian school and Thomas).  33.29.282/112.8.035
http://www.us-militarysurplus.com

I have been to the 43rd/Northern as well  33.33.203/112.9.036
http://www.alliedsurplus.com/

They (35/osborn) do have a good selection of rain ponchos I purchased
two there. I did not see anywhere near the selection on the 43rd ave
location in terms of clothing. They also have ammo cans, etc.

Apparently there is a military outlet at the National guard reservation
at 52nd Street and McDowell
http://www.ngaaz.org/store.html
5640 E. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85008 - In the area of
33.27.934/111.57.763

Info on Laradas - http://laradas.com 33.24.920/111.50.883 A good store
for this kind of stuff.

Google earth has another one in mesa - I know nothing about this one:
Freedom Military Surplus
2111 E. Main
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480) 649-6466
navyandarmy.com

Hope this helps. (Google earth was my friend here..)

Steven Stringham
StringCachers