[Az-Geocaching] Army Surplus

Mark, Johnny, & Joaquin flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:27:13 MST 2008

Myself and the boys will be heading down to the PHX area on Wednesday to
get myself a hat and some boots. During the run we would also like to
visit a good Army/Navy surplus store in the valley but we have no idea
where they are.

Your folks' help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Addresses
or better yet waypoints of the locations would help us greatly. We need
to pick up some decon containers and are looking for some rain ponchos
and other goods that we are unable to acquire up in the high country.

I am sure you all have your favorites. Just give us a list and we will
hit the one closest to where we end up.

All your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark, Johnny, & Joaquin