[Az-Geocaching] Wickenburg to East Valley - Cache containers need a ride!

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:07:53 MST 2008

Is anyone from the East Valley going to be in WIckenburg in the next week or
so? Or is anyone in the Wickenburg area coming to the valley anytime soon?
Panda77 (in Wickenburg) has a number of cache containers he is donating to
the AJACS 4th Annual Campout Event Cache (March 28th-30th.)  If possible, we
would like to have them here (Apache Junction) within the next week so we
can hide some of them for the event.  I won't have time to make a trip to
Wickenburg but if anyone is going to be in the area and will also be in or
near the east valley and would be willing to transport the items, it would
certainly be appreciated.  You can contact me offline or Panda77 (or both.)

Regards,
-- Sprocket
scottsparks1 at mchsi.com