[Az-Geocaching] GPS/PDA screen covers

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Mar 12 10:26:01 MST 2008

They used to be advertised on Groundspeak, but I couldn't tell you if they
still are.  You just need to go directly to their site and the prices are
50% off there when you order.  No coupon discounts or anything, and the best
part is free shipping on most items.  I came across this on the Anandtech
Hot Deals forum this morning.

Brian
Team A.I.