[Az-Geocaching] AJACS 4th Annual Campout Event Cache

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:39:07 MST 2008

If you don't already know about this event, check out GC191A4.

There are just 3 weeks until the event!  Get your camping gear ready!  The
desert is so green right now and the wildflowers are starting to bloom.
It's going to be awesome!

I was just at the event site and cell phone service seems to work fine, if
anyone was wondering.

The deadline for ordering event t-shirts is next Wednesday, March 12th.
We're about 30 shirts shy of our goal so please place your order now.   We
will be giving a few shirts away as prizes but we WILL NOT BE SELLING THEM
AT THE EVENT so, please place your order now if you want any.

If anyone has room to bring along a bundle of firewood, it would be
appreciated, as usual.

We've got a lot of cool cache related goodies to give away this year, thanks
to some of our donors.

If you haven't filled out the on-line EVENT ENTRY FORM, please do so now.
Those teams that are signed up already are listed below:

Team Loki, PANDA77, Grandmas Gang, Bolognabob86, LazyK, The DogCachers, 4
Wheel Taco,  Snobird & Mountain Goat, fsrvers, Ankridge_96, Team Bugmann,
Larobley, TeamPK, sonorion, cindymax, Team Roadie, az bren, Shamik,
Roark&Dallas, Rioexxo, Team Scrawlinn, AZTech, 2luv2dance, Team Piggin Out,
tugies, smcpeaknkids, Golefts, ollielilly, Solo, cheese and ketchup only,
Team Special K, OracleStone, ShadowAce, Just Hike, TeamBarstool,
billsmithaz, C&K_desert_desert_dwellers, Miner_85, Ropingthewind, AZJAMMIN,
mrtracker.

If you don't see your name above, then please fill out that EVENT ENTRY FORM
now!

Thanks to everyone for their support, encouragement and donations.

-- Sprocket
AJACS Event Coordinator