[Az-Geocaching] garmin colorado 400i

Richard Hansen richard.hansen at dos2unix.net
Wed Jun 25 22:12:25 MST 2008

Either :

1 - Copy the GPX files from your geocaching.com pocket queries to your Colorado ( place in the GPX directory ) - you can do the same with a GPX file created in GSAK.

or,

2 - Use the "Send to GPS" button on a cache page ( while the Colorado is plugged in to your PC  ) to send an individual
cache to your Colorado.

=
Richard Hansen