[Az-Geocaching] Podcacher

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sat Jan 26 08:13:09 MST 2008

Now that was a real hoot!!  A geocaching program from my old home town
with lots of imagination and delightful sound effects.  I was supposed
to be on my ham radio net and got totally side tracked as I listened to
this Podcast.  Lots of good info, I will have to learn more about it.
Like how to download it and put it into my MP3 player to listen to while
I am walking to another cache.  Thanks for the introduction AzRT

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ