[Az-Geocaching] Flexi-foam for GeoCoin Storage?

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 11:46:44 MST 2008

The foam I use, I get at Michaels.  While you are there you should go over
to and pick up a compass cutter.  It will cut the circles really fast and
neatly.  You can find it near the drawing and calligraphy section in
Michaels.

If you have any other questions, you can check out the webpage I made to
help people make the binders at:

http://www.geocoin-info.net/BINDER/index.html

Jake - Team A.I.