[Az-Geocaching] hello

Ted Louis Glenn tlglenn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:37:36 MST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 5:14 PM, hannugh<3 <hannugh579 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My name is Hannah and i just recently found out about geocaches from a
> friend of my "Clone". I reallly want to start exploring it and trying it
> out. How do i do it? What really is it? Where do i know to find them.. ect,

Do the following if you haven't already:
1) You should tag along with another geocacher e.g. your clone's friend.
2) Buy or borrow a GPS receiver.
3) Sign-up at http://www.geocaching.com/

P.S. There are some upcoming AZ cacher events.  You'll see the list
once you get signed-up at geocaching.com.
--
Ted Louis Glenn (tlglenn AT gmail.com)
Tucson, Arizona, United States