[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Colorado 300/400 anyone?

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Sat Feb 23 09:27:11 MST 2008

Hello everyone, GeoCrazy here.

It has been a LONG time since I last Geocached (over a year). Been very busy at work and family issues have prevented. I intended to get back into things a few months ago but then I was in a really bad charter bus crash coming back from skiing and now I'm still recovering. I am planning on starting up again soon and that is why I am writing all of you. I trust a lot of the same people are still on this list serve - so I think you will be able to help me.

I am considering buying one of the new Garmin Colorado 300/400's. Has anyone used one yet? And if you have would you recommend it (specifically for Geocaching)? I have also been considering a 60CSX.... but I feel like I should be buying the newest. What do you think?

I have always been a Magellan user (have had most of the explorist series), but I want to try something new that was designed with geocaching in mind.

Suggestions?

Damian
a.k.a. = GeoGrazy
www.GeoCrazy.com