[Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

Bill A billa41 at qwest.net
Wed Dec 31 09:30:23 MST 2008

First I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may there always be new caches out there for you to hunt.

Second , Hi Gail, a long time since I have run into your team but you always have words of wisdom for this server.

A few years ago I thought nothing of making a 1 mile hike for a cache.  But after a long siege of cancer treatments my hikes are now very short so look forward to new caches I can drive to.  I find this a great sport/hobby/recreation and one that offers much to many different views and capabilities.  As long as a cache is placed within the guidelines so as not to bring harm to the community of geocaching I feel that is fine.  So do not feel disheartened if some cacher criticizes a cache of yours, remember it may be just what some other cacher finds perfect for the physical capabilities of their searching.

So keep placing, finding, and have fun.

Bill A - The Watcher