[Az-Geocaching] Why I became a Premium Member

Steven Stringham steve at stringhams.org
Mon Dec 29 21:18:32 MST 2008

ACM, I do believe I was reacting to AZPaul's reaction to Finley's post,
not to Regan's post. Fish may not have said it, but Finley did.

"I think many urban park/parking lot/electrical boxes/sprinkler head
cachers use the excuse that these caches are hidden for those who just
can't do the hiking or off-road caches due to physical limitations,
wrong vehicle, or time constraints. That's baloney. I feel empathy for
those who really are handicapped, but that group of cachers is a very
small minority of the total caching crowd. "