[Az-Geocaching] Why I became a Premium Member

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Sat Dec 27 11:51:59 MST 2008

Ya Know I really didn't want to pay for a Premium Membership, as for the
many years prior Geocaching was about the Geo taking the GPS putting in
coordinates and finding a cache outside..

Now as if a bad plague I felt it very necessary for me to pay to Ignore
armchair caching, Have all the good stand alone caching locations been
taken that you have to add sitting infront of the computer playing math
and phone games before going out to enjoy the outdoors. Has climate
change done so much to ruin wanting to spend time outside????

When Dave Ulmer hid his cache he said come and find it, now how many
take the trip to see that spot??.. Yes times change but the principle of
here is a cache and go find it should not be  perverted.

I was told by Alex months ago if you do not like that type of hide why
hide one like it? I so want to hide a more devious cache page cache so
all the minority cachers can bitch and moan at their lack of
understanding my logic but will not pervert the game any more. but the
lock and cable will remain....

Just like giving the challenge to a few other cacher about stepping up
their game I will add now Keep it up.

Thanks ACM for the enlightenment of the Ignore button