[Az-Geocaching] Holiday Wishes

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 20:41:04 MST 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all too. May your year be blessed and your caches filled with worthwhile trade items.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898