[Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:26:38 MST 2008

Without knowing the caches, the locations or the containers I think anyone
who jumps in with opinions on an unknown persons actions is most likely
trying to stir a pot.

 If they are in well used areas that are common for people to pull off and
sit around in or trash while the kids play and pee etc then it is very
possible they were stumbled on.

 We have found more then one in the high country that is simply sitting
under or on a dead piece of wood that is very inviting to use as fire
starter.

 .. I only ask that people keep the micros in the city parking lots and not
in the woods. :)