[Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

wogun1 wogun1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 20 18:54:27 MST 2008

Many, many cachers in this area and probably on this list have caches in or
near restaurant parking lots, fast food parking lots, mall parking lots,
shopping center parking lots, Home Depot parking lots, Wal-Mart parking
lots...you get the picture. And, we are out there, making fake phone calls
and looking for them!

But, we had a great little adventure, a few months ago, with pizza at Organ
Stop and your cache.  We were so pleased to discover it there and giggled as
we sneaked around to make the find and sign the log.

I hope you will leave it.

Terry
wogunhiker