[Az-Geocaching] Light rail rules and geocaching?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.net
Fri Dec 19 05:51:23 MST 2008

Yes, indeed there is was one on the structure of a stop in downtown Phoenix.

GC1B4HX <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1B4HX&log=y>

Roadrunner posted a note that it would need to be moved by the time the
LR opened, and the owner has already done the right thing and moved the
cache! 8-)

ACM