[Az-Geocaching] Opinions on a cache

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:52:44 MST 2008

Yeah, it's wrong (IMHO).  The same applies to highway guardrails and road
signs.  If you have to disassemble a public or private structure then you
are committing vandalism, as far as I'm concerned.   Now if the cache hider
provides the hardware, I think it might be different.

And yes, we as cachers need to police ourselves.  If we don't then others in
authority will take it upon themselves and their solution will be to outlaw
caching altogether in their particular area of jurisdiction.