[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Oregon 300?

Richard Hansen richard.hansen at dos2unix.net
Tue Aug 26 00:24:38 MST 2008

There is also a WIKI, see this Garmin Oregon thread, which sources the WIKI link : http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=198780

I have had a Oregon for a couple of months, I think - I also have a Colorado.  Both devices are
superior geocaching devices.  If you are only looking for a geocaching device, these are the way to go.

Between the two, I love the touch screen of the Oregon ( I didn't think that I would ).  However, the
display is extremely dark so I always have the backlight on ( I turn of 3-D shading as well, it helps ), so ...
I need lots of batteries handy.

=
Richard Hansen