[Az-Geocaching] Pow Wow in the Pines III

carol herrick zoiestar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 05:52:20 MST 2008

Wasn't able to make it to this one (work/nasty cold) , but really looking forward to the next Pow Wow in the Pines. I had a fabulous time at Pow Wow in the Pines last year (July 21, 2007). A few cache recommendations from that trip are Kelp forests of Avalon (GC14AFB), To open, find a lumberjack with an ax (GC12DAJ), and especially Galaxies Among the Pines: a night-time cache (GCPAJP).

Nice article in the Arizona Republic, Sean. A co-worker at my school came running into the classroom to tell me about it on Friday.

Happy caching

Carol (AZgeckogirl)