[Az-Geocaching] Hardest, Most Remote AZ Caches?

Tahosa McCarthy Tahosa_the_Cacher at msn.com
Mon Aug 4 15:09:33 MST 2008

Mark:
Well being a stranger to AZ my knowledge of what they have for the 5 T caches is slim.  But I've heard that GCG6NC is a good one.   But I do miss the ones that I left in CO.   GCNJ2E & GCNJ2G, and if you ever get to CO and have about 4 days of time look for GC1D17V.   When it finally cools off I do hope I can get back in someplace and hide a good one.
Tahosa
Hi,

I'm moving back to Tucson from a temporary assignment in Seattle in January, and I'll of course start doing some caching in Arizona. I really like the remote, hard terrain caches. Does anybody have any suggestions for their favorite 5-star terrain caches? The more remote, the harder to get to, the better!

Thanks,

Mark