[Az-Geocaching] Ammo cans galore!

Richard Hansen richard.hansen at dos2unix.net
Sun Aug 3 21:36:31 MST 2008

Here's the breakdown of ammo can orders :

                                                30 cal     40 cal

nicolo                                    15
Just hike                              10
ptpenny                               10
Gage Gager                        20                           10
TEF                                                                         1
simpjkee                             15
daniel_boone                    2                              2
skraeling                              2                              2

Total                                      74                           15

I don't know if he has this many 30 cal cans but will find out.  If not, then I will fill the orders in the order that I received them.

Anyway, off to send an e-mail ...

=
Richard Hansen