[Az-Geocaching] Hello ShadowAce

Esteban Francisco bakura82 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:28:43 MST 2008

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to reply to your message to me while using the digest setting.  When I am in the archives online, I click reply and nothing happens.  I used both Firefox and IE.  All well.

Anyway, thanks for the info.  I will be using Amazon most likely.  I have a thread on the geocahcing.com forums on this topic:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=191212

I am a bit worried about garmin not honoring the warranty if i buy online...

Esteban

PS - If anyone know where I can read a manual about this list serve, can you point the way?  I have change my setting to individual emails now in hopes of being able to simply hit the "reply" button on hotmail to get it in the right thread