[Az-Geocaching] New Tucson Geocacher

Esteban Francisco bakura82 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:09:50 MST 2008

I have no idea how listservs work.  Just wanted to say hi.  Today I am going to Summit Hut to look at the Legend HCx and see if that truly is what I want to start with.  If I like it, I will be buying it online tonight and hopefully will have it by next weekend.  My family is planning a camping/hiking trip to Madera Canyon that weekend.  Should be fun and there are a few caches to start with there.

Esteban