[Az-Geocaching] Waving in the Coyotes - Earthcache

Mark, Johnny, & Joaquin flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:52:27 MST 2008

ShadowAce wrote:
> A simple yeah team to ourselves and those who have visited.. :)
>
>  http://www.rd.com/best-of-america-wave-rock/article55838.html
>
> Our Earthcache location has made it into Reader's Digest as "America's
> Best Curves"
>
>  Hooot!

This is certainly on our list of places to go.

We are going to try and hit it this summer if we can get on the list
when we are on the North Rim of the GC. It is a lovely place and
deserving of all accolades.

I just hope it doesn't get more popular than it already is.

--
Just Cache It ! ! !

Mark, Johnny, & Joaquin

flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com