[Az-Geocaching] Time to find cache new cache owners

az_pistolero az_pistolero at mac.com
Thu Apr 3 09:25:33 MST 2008

The #1 contender for a position on the Olympic team from Arizona is
John Zurek.  He's been training for this event for six or seven years
and is ranked #5 in the country.   I'll be training with him almost
daily at the range for the next month, along with Jay Shi, a younger
shooter who's shown a lot of promise.  Jay won the Canadian Grand Prix
in Air Pistol in 2006.   Free Pistol is a relatively new event for me
-- I've only done it on and off for about a year -- there's much to
learn before the trials.

Free Pistol is 60 shots in two hours at a 2" 10 ring from 50 meters
away with a .22 pistol, one handed.   World class shooters will hit
that 2" at least half of those shots, and not leave the 9 ring --
about 3 1/2 inches -- for the remaining shots.

Ommmmm...

Thanks for the support, will keep you posted!
Jon (az_pistolero)