[Az-Geocaching] Time to find cache new cache owners

az_pistolero az_pistolero at mac.com
Wed Apr 2 18:02:06 MST 2008

Time to bequeath a few caches in the Phoenix area to folks wiling to
pick them up.   I'll be moving to the White Mountains in a couple of
months and visiting Phoenix frequently, but not enough to perform
maintenance on some of my local caches:

CGT4BB -- Chorchilla Ridge
	A members-only multi stage cache that is slightly strenuous.   There
isn't much activity on this cache.  It is very close to my home so
it's been very easy to maintain.

GCTJQF -- Croc Nest
	Located in ASU Research Park.  Fairly high traffic to this cache, and
needs regular maintenance when the box gets wet or the log fills.

GCTBR2 -- Bovine Bog
	Currently ARCHIVED as the construction did in my hiding device,
though the location is still amazingly available.  I hoped to search
for a new way to hide this cache an bring it back, possibly as part of
a series of Bovine Bog caches.   Others are welcome to glom onto the
concept, even if the original isn't resurrected.

My other local cache, GCVXQH - PRGCGC is one I can maintain as this
site is one of the reasons I'll be visiting the valley regularly.    A
backup maintainer would be welcome, though I can always turn to the
RangeMaster for help.

On a note related to PRGCGC, there are at least four Arizona shooters
heading to Fort Benning, Georgia in May for the Olympic Free Pistol
Selection Match.   With two slots available, we're hoping at least one
of us will be making the trip to the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics --
wish us luck!

Jon (az_pistolero)