[Az-Geocaching] Need back-up maintainer(s)

Shari Guida sguida at qwest.net
Tue Apr 1 17:51:02 MST 2008

Hi everyone,

We're going to Colorado for 6 months in our motor home and have several
caches in Arizona that will need a back-up maintainer in our absence. The
caches are:

GCMJ20 Channel 3 Cache..located on South Mountain in the Phoenix metro area

GCN8B0 Happy Easter Cache.located just west of Lake Pleasant.need high
clearance

GCMBC0 Merry Christmas Cache..located near Vulture Peak outside of
Wickenburg

GCW8K4 Lame-O Cache for Guess What?...located on Rt. 93 just north of
Wickenburg

GCKZ7M A Shocking View.located just east of Rt. 93.south of Nothing

GCKZ7G The Devil Made Me Do It.a two-stage multi located very close to A
Shocking View

If anyone can volunteer for any or all of these to be back-up maintainer,
we'd really appreciate it. All are active and have been found between 1/4/08
and 4/1/08.

Shari of Shamik

Maya Angelou: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change
it, change your attitude. Don't complain."