[Az-Geocaching] AZ Cemetery caches

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Sun Sep 30 08:09:37 MST 2007

Don't feel bad, I don't like caching in the hot weather, either, and I
live here.  Since I learned about geocaching a year ago, I get even more
irritated during the summer than I used to.  We took a few day trips up
to the Pine/Strawberry area this summer just to get our caching fix in
some milder temps.

While I was looking for one I've looked for in Pine (more about that in
a minute), I ran across this one in Prescott.  I know nothing about it,
but it does say it's in a cemetery, and it looks like it's been found
recently.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=95fee9d4-2f0e-4250-b9c4-d8d035241f8c

The one I was really looking for is in Pine (north of Payson).  I looked
for it once, but didn't find it.  However, I was with the kids and there
was something going on with them (forget what) that kept me from being
able to really look for it.  I do remember it being a pretty area, the
logs say it's been found recently, and there are plenty of other
wonderful caches around as well if you want to spend a day or so in the
area.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=17841e5b-b028-4581-aca8-6111d2926c84

-Lisa
PoledraDog