[Az-Geocaching] AZ Cemetery caches

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 21:27:05 MST 2007

GC3916 Los Muertos de Tempe (currently disabled)
Old cemetery

GCNRMK Adolph is buried here!
Old cemetery with some current use, historic

GCD102 The Lost Cemetery
Old cool cemetery

GCPQ2H In Memory of ........ The Lost Padawans
New cemetery, poignant cache

On 9/28/07, Michael Weiner <hunter at userfriendly.net> wrote: Evening list readers, as the subject implies i am looking for a listing, or bookmark listing of AZ cemeteries containing caches. My wife and I are heading for Scottsdale in a few weeks (end of Oct) and we have a thing for cemeteries, and caching in cemeteries as well. I did a query but havent really found much, and i was wondering if such a list exists, or is there a problem placing caches in those types of sites in AZ.

Any information would be MOST appreciated
Michael (of TeamDotOne)

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898