[Az-Geocaching] Looks like SA is going away!

AZPAUL azpaul1 at cox.net
Fri Sep 21 05:06:24 MST 2007

What a optimist, I rechecked the article and it just said a missing
skier, there was no reference to the gender of said skier.

Also the Arizona Ranger Team raises a very valid issue also. :-)

Besides no GPS is every going to drive one of my vehicles, surely you
noticed how they navigate in hilly terrain or on roads that have curves
and switchbacks. For instance, the ride through the Salt River Canyon
would be a very short lived one with a GPS driving, even in a 4x4, I fear!

There is a very big difference between GPS navigation and GPS aided
navigation.

AZPAUL

----- Of all the things I have lost -----
-------- I miss my mind the most --------