[Az-Geocaching] utah website

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 22:40:24 MST 2007

I like their cache database for caches not posted on gc.com. Even though there are not that many, its still nice to have an alternative. I like their listing of state park caches, as well as team stats on who has done them. Would a selective listing like that be possible on azgeocaching?

It looks like they are able to do more with their site since they are an official organization. So they have their own gear etc.