[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 22:23:42 MST 2007

Congrats on that milestone in advance Connie and congrats on almost hitting everyone of the lower 48. Let us know when you hit Kansas and complete the "series".

connie stahlman <cstahlman at yahoo.com> wrote: I have come upon a most interesting site and want to share it -- maybe I'm the last to find it, but-- here it is--http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/. It can give you any kind of stats you want!!
I am in Ohio with Cubpilot and will return, with him, for Jan and Feb in AJ at Countryside RV in AJ. We just finished a 4 1/2 week tour of New England (246 caches), and in the spring did a 10 week trip from Mesa to Dayton Ohio (400 caches).  We have now completed all the continuous states, EXCEPT KANSAS!!! He will have 2400 by the next weekend and I will, hopefully hit the big 4000. Look forward to being back in AZ and seeing everyone. Sure do hate to miss the Halloween event - a favorite of mine! I enjoy reading  the ramblings on this server.
See ya ---
orygun connie and Cubpilot (Charlie)

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898