[Az-Geocaching] AZ Geocaching Website

Steve Baker oeagleo at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 20:31:44 MST 2007

Sorry, I wanted to actually put the url in there, but, alas, senility being
what it is.. (it must be the thin air at 4800 ft!)
http://www.utahgeocachers.com/

The forums have their issues, but overall, it's a pretty decent site.  I'd
like to see someone in Arizona create a site that was current like this, but
I don't know enough about web design (I'm in network/hardware) to make it
happen for you.