[Az-Geocaching] Prescott

dbledutch at cox.net dbledutch at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 18:16:24 MST 2007

Here are some of my favorites around Prescott and Prescott Valley:
GC12QM5
GC5A07
GCD117
GCK5TB
GC1CC7
GCKMN1
These will give you a look at AZ history in some interesting parks, some grand views and a quiet walk in the woods. Have fun. Many new ones in Prescott, these have been around awhile and will not take you far from town.
DbleDutch