[Az-Geocaching] Digging holes

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:32:28 MST 2007

I might suggest, if your interested:
http://www.ur.com/index.php/locator/search/?address=&city=Phoenix&state=AZ&zip=85002&country=USA&searchAreasAll=Y

 They rent things like tillers and augers.. I got a hold of a tiller and
worked for a weekend in our yard. Till down the 4-6 inches then use a shovel
to move it all over.. Till another 4-6 inches and repeat. Do this until your
satisfied...

 Now get some nice top soil and till that back in with the soil you removed.

Anyways, the link is for a company called united rental and it is a few of
the locations up near Phoenix. We use Erv's Equipment when we need to rent
stuff like this, but Erv's is a local Tucson company.