[Az-Geocaching] Digging holes

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:07:45 MST 2007

I had always heard about marking which direction a cactus was facing.
Although it was told to notate which side was north... doesn't really matter
as long as your making sure it's facing the same direction when you're done
moving it.

I had never heard a reason for it, or at least one that made sense, until
now.  Thanks, ShadowAce!

Jake - Team A.I.