[Az-Geocaching] Entertaiment books

witch bippy witchbippy at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:49:39 MST 2007

What city is this for? I am brand new to the Tuscon area (and this list) and would be interested if it is for Tucson.
Thanks!

From: evilfish at cox.netTo: listserv at azgeocaching.comDate: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 08:37:21 -0700Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Entertaiment books

I have 2 2008 entertainment books for sale if anyone is interested 25$

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/2007 4:40 PM