[Az-Geocaching] G'bye Vista

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:27:15 MST 2007

Where in PHX is WWoMs?
I paid $34 for a PNY 2 Gig micro SD card at Best Buy today (St. Louis).
I'm downloading 1.8 Gigs work of maps to it and it will take all night if
the program doesn't choke.  Not sure if i could do it a few at a time or if
they over write each other.  Well, if it works then I'm done.
We've got some nice caches here in Missouri if you like to battle the ticks,
chiggers and skeeters in the summer and the cold and wind in the winter.
Can't wait to live in AZ full time.