[Az-Geocaching] G'bye Vista

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:05:41 MST 2007

This could be a major BUST but I hope it works, 2 Gig micro cards aren't
cheap and since I travel between St. Louis and Florence quite a bit, I know
one day I'm gonna forget to change the cards.  So one card would be great.
BTW - WWoM looks like a cool site.  Might get one of those topo maps, what
is the best scale to get?