[Az-Geocaching] Wretched Skull Race

Lyn bn2son at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 06:59:03 MST 2007

If you are in Phoenix Sunday or Monday I will be caching in the Chandler area those 2 days, let me know if I can help.

  Lyn
  4everlyn

Team Nine Lives <teamninelives at gmail.com> wrote:
  This is a bit of a long shot, but if they can get to Tucson by Tuesday, I could pick them up and get them as far east as Cleveland on the trip I begin Wednesday.  Problem is, I'm currently in Mexico (isn't the internet great?) and I only come back to Tucson for about a day before I take off east.  Probably somebody like 4EverLyn,  ShadowAce, AZTech, or somebody could hold them in Tucson until we get back.

Brad (and Deb)
Team Nine Live

  On 8/31/07, Richard Daines <rjdaines at gmail.com> wrote:  Sorry for a little self promotion but I bought two Wretched Skull coins and named them Egor (TB1WHMA) and Igor ( TB1WHKG).  The goal of the coins is a race to Salem, MA home of the Witch Trials of 1692.  To get there around Halloween might be too ambitious but who knows.  One coin is starting from Kansas City, MO and the other is in AZ in 4 Wheel Taco's cache " Dig Your Grave With A Spoon"  GCNDD1.  If any of you fine Gents or Ladies is planning a trip East...