[Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

Josh Simpson simp_jk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 21:10:09 MST 2007

I'm in the monirity (or I gues I AM the minority) but I prefer the forums. They are so much easier to navigate. I like that the whole converversation being copy/pasted everytime to since it helps me follow conversations. And you can set e-mail notifications so that if a message is posted, it is directly e-mailed to you. plus it is far easier to post pictures and such. a message board forum is a step up. just my two cents.

  simpjkee

Gale <sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com> wrote:
  And on forums, the same people quote complete threads as they post, so you have to scroll through 3 miles of text to get to the next message.

I like the listserv. I like forums too. It seems the geocaching community in Arizona prefers the listserv. I vote listserv, since we are voting our opinions.

Jake Olson <jake.teamai at gmail.com> wrote:  I vote for the forum.

I'm tired of scrolling through 3 miles of text to get to the next message because people keep forwarding the complete conversation thread when they post a response.

Jake - Team A.I.

          Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

  Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

  Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

http://mail.yahoo.com