[Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

Jason Poulter jason at snaptek.com
Mon Oct 22 16:13:53 MST 2007

Ya we can update stuff... maybe we can set someone up to add new
articles to the site.

If you have never seen it you can read the messages from the listserv in
a sort of forum type view which has been available forever.

http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/lurker/list/az-geocaching.en.html

on the right side of the menu says " Search the Mailing List "

jason