[Az-Geocaching] FW: Compensation for all your past efforts

Apryl Clark aprylc74 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:05:59 MST 2007

I know this is just a hoax but a few years ago some guy had actually documented his efforts at "claiming part of his fortune" also from one of these scammers. I just went searching for it and can't find it..it was like 4 pages of e-mails, correspondance, etc. He ended up getting a buddy or a worker in an office (I can't remember exactly) to be at the internet cafe this guy was using and taking pictures, etc. It was an interesting read. Wish I could find the site. Interesting what snopes has to say about it as well.. http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/nigeria.asp

4wheelingmirage-AKA Apryl

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:38:05 -0700From: jake.teamai at gmail.comTo: listserv at azgeocaching.comSubject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] FW: Compensation for all your past efforts
Actually, it would qualify as a G.E.O.-CASH not Geocache.  G.E.O. standing for Gulable Email Operators.
Jake - Team A.I.