[Az-Geocaching] FW: Compensation for all your past efforts

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:54:54 MST 2007

That's why I've been working with this gentleman from Nigeria.  He's assured
me that I'm the only one helping him recover his father's fortune from the
local banks.  Therefore I'll be the only one who will receive the a split
from the fortune... as of just this morning I gave him my social security
number and my bank account number and routing number, so he could start the
transfer.

I just checked my account, and it's a good thing I just got a large check
from the new job I'm starting, because a large number of funds were just
withdrawn.  I hope there's still enough money for me to start that branch
office for this new job I'm staring.  My new employer accidentally cut the
check for $150,000.00, instead of $15,000.00.  That money was supposed to be
used to open the branch office and cover my expenses for the next month.  I
hope I don't lose my new job over this new situation with the missing
funds.  Now I've got to worry about the cashiers check I just cut to send to
my boss sending the balance of the $150,000.00.  It's a good thing he's in
the Carribean, I figure it will take him some time to get to a bank and cash
the check.

But if all this falls through, at least I'll have my winnings from the
recent Islamic Lottery I just won.  I don't recall buying a ticket, but
they've assured me that I've one.  I'm sure that I'll be getting that check
soon, since Microsoft Corporation was one of the sponsors, along with
several Southeast Asian and Middle-eastern countries.  I mean really, we all
know that Microsoft wouldn't put their name on something fraudulent.

Jake - Team A.I.